- An idea that turns clouds from a trouble-maker to a helper in satellite remote sensing and tackles the outstanding challenge of retrieving UTLS water vapor (manuscript)
- CO2 radiative forcing directly drives Poleward Energy Transport changes in the atmosphere and ocean (manuscript, radiative kernels)
- An assessment of supersaturation and its climate impact notes an interesting change of the sign of the radiative forcing of cirrus cloud at optical depth ~ 1.8.
- The climate effect of international trade on climate.
- An interesting case of positive (warming) radiative forcing leading to global cooling.
- Explained: the spatial pattern of the radiative forcing of CO2 and other well-mixed greenhouse gases.
- Explained: the logarithmic dependence of CO2 radiative forcing.
Research Notes (some are only for group members)
- How to post a research note on this site
- How to get a Guillimin account
- How to get started with gridded data files
- How to prescribe spatially varying CO2 in CAM